Tuesday, April 23, 2013

zzzzZZZzzz

The headline summarizes my mood the last couple of days, the waiting is turning me into a couch potato.. Still, 17 days after writing the exam I have not received the license, which enables me to act as a player agent. And as usual dealing with FIFA/associations nobody knows anything...
Usually I would just give the establishment the middle finger and do it anyway, but my contact person at the federation strictly warned me about this and that they easily can force me to redo the exam. It would be just stupid to gamble at this point.

Not exactly the start I imagined, hopefully my next post will be all about: players signings-travelling-negotiations-$-pre paring for the summer transfer window-footy games-transfer speculations


Bare with me  


No comments:

Post a Comment