Tuesday, April 9, 2013

blank paper

aight, so how do I start ?!

now that almost all paperwork/insurances/code of conducts are signed and my license will be issued in a couple of days i need to come up with a way to attack ...

how do I get tips of players, how do I approach, how do I get in touch with club officials/scouts/agents/players? Its not like CR7 has his phonenr in the yellow pages. Do I need to change to private nr now ? lots of q's ...


my take upon it is that since the majority of agents are either old player or coaches I should be able to outcompete them in street smartness/professionalism/negotiating skills/languages/business mind/intellekt...


piece of cake



by the way if any want to write my email is showmethemny@gmail.com or holla at me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment