Tuesday, April 16, 2013

three quarters of a man

now 11 days after one of the most reliving phonecalls of my life (is it only me that totally replaced the happy feeling with only a sense of relief). Ten days in my world is usually allot to just kick back but the incompetence of FIFA and my association has forced me to this ineffectivity... being used to a quite fast paced business environment I am shocked with these two organisations incompetence. Three points have to be presented:

1.Pre-exam "filing and collecting admissions forms"
- This was just a pathetic experience. Fifa have some "prerequisites" they force on all associations/federations, on top of that Iam not sure if my national is retarded. You need to provide documents such as, criminal record, proof of residence, letter of intent, cv, company registrations certificate, bankruptcy etc. My federation made 2 weeks of my life even more miserable due them asking for documents I did not even know existed, for example a document from my local borough saying that I am capable of taking care of myself...

2. Studying for the exam:
The structure of language and outline is just terrible, makes me frustrated even to think about ut. All FIFA documents are written in chapters, articles and paragraphs. In other words quite similar structure to judicial documents, not very reading friendly. Its clear the original documents are old, and that every year FIFA/associations are trying to update them which creates a strange mix of used wording.
If You have any questions in regards to what you study there is NOBODY to ask. Ofcourse any old examps or questions are not provided for...

3. After-exam
After going through point 1 and 2 and passing u just want to start ! This of course is not impossible, according to my association it is not enough to sign insurance and all other documents (I wrote about this in a earlier post) u have to wait until the license is printed and delivered by registered post.
FRUSTRATING, also I know that other candidates that passed the exam already have their license which in fact gives them a head start and me lying on my couch counting money lost...


If anyone is considering going through this process feel free to write to me, I wil help

showmethemny@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment