Friday, May 10, 2013

invisible hand



Things are moving slowly forward, settling in very well in this new environment. Iam not only thinking about my new office/colleges/network but also in the way it have affected me in a non professional way. 

- Through being extremely (iam surprised with myself) perseverant I have managed to get in touch with a few (5) sporting directors. They have asked me for what positions they are looking for in the summer window, I make the research and present them to the clubs. The say si/no and I get in touch with the respective agent = get part of the agent commision. The difficult part in this is, "the invisible hand" between supply (me+players) and demand (clubs), the tention of not being to eager (high price for club) and me having lots of options for the player (beating up the financial part). quite thrilling I have to say.. 

- Unfortunately there a few backsides, as soon as my email and phone nr are up on FA and FIFA website I have just been drown in weird phone calls/sms/email. Everything from players wanting a club to business scams to single bangladesh ladies searching for love.. Last night again I got a phone call from Benin, Africa at 04.30  



Big up to SAF, greatest manager in history

No comments:

Post a Comment