Wednesday, May 15, 2013

frequent flyer miles

sitting in my flat waiting for my airport transport to arrive.. In 7 days it happens that I will fly to 3 different destinations:

1. Eastern Europe: spending 5 days. Meeting the sport director of 2 clubs (one director is kind of slippery so now I am forced to just show up hoping he want throw me out), main purpose here is to pitch myself and the agency on how we can help them with the summer transfers (in/out). 
Secondly I'm meeting a couple of fellow agents just for a coffee and meet and greet, lastly going to the big game on saturday !

2.Benelux: One day trip to visit the sporting director of a mid-size club, outbound flight 05.55 = bbuuu Negotiating the transfer of a brazilian right back. Presenting the agency organisation and also pitching players for 4-5 positions. The sporting director is a old favorite player of mine so I am excited 

3. Another continent: Hard to determine if this one is biz or plez...



also I just realized that I can forget any type of summer vacation this year, had thoughts on france and NYC...

No comments:

Post a Comment