Thursday, April 17, 2014

up n down

got a call colleague from a old office colleague today which made me think. The difference in how I structure my work time is immense. In my old job a had a daily and weekly routine, monday reports sent by 10.00, tuesday action-based checklist which I follow up before Friday afternoon.
Even though the tasks varied a bit depending on where we were in the accounting year, it was mainly the same thing week in and out. Then finally Weekend.

FML


Now sitting on a thursday I have checklist that I  try to follow but its mainly for myself no to forget anything. This weeks looks something like this:
- Follow up on demand emails
- Send out new email demands
- Daniel contract
- Academy overview a) who has signed/trailed in which club b)what happens after the season
- Belgium club
- Follow up x-club and the players I presented
- Get in touch with with club, z - d - s - f - a
- Player recruitment


There is no really chronological order. All I know is that these tasks need to be carried out and honestly I wouldn't need a office to do this work (although, thank god I have).  
For example yesterday/today again it feels like I have nothing to do and I am just waisting time. All the above mentioned things are done and I dont really know were to start, it feels down. On the other hand on Tuesday next week I am driving 700km to meet 2 really good players, those days it feel up.

my main point in all this comparing to my office job I am way ahead, at the same time its not always beautiful


have a nice easter  


No comments:

Post a Comment